We have an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated and talented Quality Inspector to work for a growing plastic injection molding company, located in the western suburbs of Chicago. This experienced and detail oriented candidate will perform tasks which include first piece, in-process audits and final inspections on injection molded products and assemblies.
The Quality Inspector will perform the inspections using variable or attribute measuring instruments, while referring to detailed Customer drawings and part specific inspection plans.
The results are documented electronically in the QA module of the ERP system. On occasion, this employee will be required to perform incoming inspections on raw components or called upon to assist with dimensional checks during development samples.
- High School diploma/GED equivalent with 1 to 3 years of related experience in a Quality Department within a manufacturing environment
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, & Word)
- Familiar with an ERP system (IQMS preferred)
- Basic understanding and application of statistical concepts and process control
- Experience using various inspection devices such as CMM, Vision System, calipers, micrometers, and height gages etc…
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment while maintaining quality and safety standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic knowledge of ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 Quality measurement system
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate in English to all co-workers
Applying for an open position at Wise Plastics Technologies is fast and easy.
Please complete the following information and click “APPLY NOW”. Candidates with a resume (resume not required) may attach it below prior to submitting their information:
* Denotes required field