Performs analysis of material and production consumption as well as internal and external inventory levels and storage locations. Manages the inventory plans of raw materials, WIP and finished goods. Performs scheduling support and assistance.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs detailed analysis of inventory plans of raw materials, WIP, and finished goods to meet production and customer demands. Evaluates and makes recommendations to Management.
- Provides logistical and inventory support in material review board (MRB) and assists in resolving issues pertaining to containment, count discrepancies, priorities, expedites, and other necessary support activities.
- Schedules assigned manufacturing work centers to optimize utilization, capacity, material availability and manufacturing efficiencies.
- Maintains standard cost, purchase price variance analysis, and maintains various inventory records.
- Performs periodic analysis of production reporting and month end inventory reports identifying trends and significant variances.
- Evaluates future production forecast versus shipments, safety stock, supplier/customer stock programs, slow move/aged inventory, vendor managed inventory, and consignment inventory.
- Assists Purchasing and Scheduling in the planning and coordinating of material availability.
- Coordinates and manages inventory control activities, including periodic cycle counts, month/year end processes including physical inventory as required.
- Communicates and participates with supporting departments to execute plans and deliverables.
- Monitors and maintains Department metrics for inventory accuracy.
- Participates in assignments for job reviews, production standards, and bill of material consumption parameters.
Applying for an open position at Wise Plastics Technologies is fast and easy.
Please complete the following information and click “APPLY NOW”. Candidates with a resume (resume not required) may attach it below prior to submitting their information:
* Denotes required field
- Lead Operator
- Machine Operator / Assembler
- Process/Molding Technician
- Warehouse Assistant
- Maintenance Technician
- Sales Engineer
- JR Maintenance Technician
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Materials Handler
- Shift Supervisor - 2nd Shift
- Production Inventory Control Analyst
- Director of Supply Chain Management & Materials