The Materials Handler is responsible for movement of raw and finished materials to and from the workstations for each job. Assures that material-dryers, loaders and other material handling equipment are available and operational. Additional responsibilities include inventory control, ensuring that the manufacturing warehouse is stocked with the raw materials needed for production and are maintained at acceptable levels. Manage material handling area; keep all material and packaging clean and free from contamination and damage.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- High School diploma or GED equivalent in preferred, but not required, with 1 to 2 years’ manufacturing experience preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook & Word)
- Basic knowledge with an ERP system (IQMS preferred)
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, while maintaining quality and safety standards
- Excellent communication & training skills, bilingual helpful
- Shall perform all duties in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001 and ISO 13485
- Able to read and understand detailed instructions and procedures
- Attention to detail and have a quality oriented mindset
Wise Plastics Technologies is a multi-facility custom plastic injection molder. We operate two purpose-built, world class manufacturing facilities located in west suburban Chicago. We are known for providing value-engineering, high quality components and assemblies, and excellent service. ISO 9001 and 13485 Certified.
Applying for an open position at Wise Plastics Technologies is fast and easy.
Please complete the following information and click “APPLY NOW”. Candidates with a resume (resume not required) may attach it below prior to submitting their information:
* Denotes required field