Assists the Maintenance department with preventative maintenance tasks, screw pulls, repairs on plant equipment, and large projects.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists Maintenance technicians on large jobs and projects.
- Performs preventative maintenance under the guidance of Maintenance Technicians.
- Performs removal, cleaning, and reassembly on injection molding screws.
- Repairs auxiliary equipment. (Temperature control units, grinders, robots, etc.)
- Performs repairs on all conveyer system.
- Participates in shop clean up and inventory management.
- Supports the Facility Maintenance department.
- Clears snow from sidewalks and entrances.
- Actively participates in the Safety, 5S, and continuous improvement programs.
Applying for an open position at Wise Plastics Technologies is fast and easy.
Please complete the following information and click “APPLY NOW”. Candidates with a resume (resume not required) may attach it below prior to submitting their information:
* Denotes required field
- Lead Operator
- Machine Operator / Assembler
- Process/Molding Technician
- Warehouse Assistant
- Maintenance Technician
- Sales Engineer
- JR Maintenance Technician
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Materials Handler
- Shift Supervisor - 2nd Shift
- Production Inventory Control Analyst
- Director of Supply Chain Management & Materials