The custodian is responsible for the overall maintenance and cleanliness of the office area and all centrally utilized areas by the employees including the cafeteria and restroom areas.
- Assures that equipment and work areas are kept safe, clean and organized at all times and that equipment safeties are in place and operational.
- Reports and/or corrects potential safety hazards and housekeeping issues as needed.
- Cleans and maintains entry lobby, including cleaning of windows, doors, mopping floors, vacuuming carpets, etc., daily to maintain excellent entrance appeal.
- Cleans conference rooms, and management offices on a daily basis.
- Vacuums offices and hallways on a daily basis.
- Cleans employee bathrooms multiple times daily to maintain in a sanitary manner.
- Does cleaning of microwaves & refrigerators.
- Cleans employee cafeteria and throws out trash daily.
- Reports all maintenance repairs needed to Maintenance Supervisor.
- Picks up trash from grounds.
- Outside custodial duties include snow shoveling, plowing and salting as required.
Applying for an open position at Wise Plastics Technologies is fast and easy.
Please complete the following information and click “APPLY NOW”. Candidates with a resume (resume not required) may attach it below prior to submitting their information:
* Denotes required field