The Training Specialist is responsible for the coordination and execution of our companywide training strategy and related ISO requirements. The Training Specialist will report to Human Resources and be a vital business partner to Operations, Quality and Safety, assisting the company in meeting its business objectives through effective training programs.
- Create and maintain training plans and schedules
- Conduct hands on training for new machine operators and assemblers
- Assess, validate and maintain job task analysis (JTA's)
- Facilitate various non-technical training (train the trainer, leadership and other soft skill training) as well as computer based and classroom training (Wisestein, Routsis)
- Manage the Wise Plastics certification program and Apprenticeship Program
- Administer written and/or hands on evaluations
- Manage ISO recordkeeping requirements
- Support and follow all internal work instructions and ISO 9001 & ISO 13485 efforts including Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) where applicable.
- Perform special projects as assigned.
Applying for an open position at Wise Plastics Technologies is fast and easy.
Please complete the following information and click “APPLY NOW”. Candidates with a resume (resume not required) may attach it below prior to submitting their information:
* Denotes required field