Manages supplier relationships and supplier quality issues while ensuring compliance for customers, local and federal regulatory requirements.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads part approval process (PPAP) and ensures part quality throughout part development and production with suppliers. Issues MQA or submission requirements list for new and revised parts.
- Leads the resolution of supplier quality issues related to non-conformance, reports, customer complaints, and regulatory actions. Acts as liaison with supplier for all quality concerns. Compiles and reports on monthly scorecards.
- Compiles, reviews, and manages all supplier regulatory data and submits to customer or third party databases (IMDS, BOM Check, Reach, RoHS, Conflict Minerals, etc.)
- Develops, reviews and maintains process for incoming material acceptance, inspection plans, and product drawings.
- Manages supplied product non-conforming process, evaluates effectiveness of corrective actions and participates in MRB (material review board).
- Audits and reviews supplier processes as appropriate to assure compliance with Wise supplier quality requirements.
Basic GD&T, blueprint reading, basic statistics, FMEA, problem solving, analytical skills, ability to lead a team, micrometer, calipers, MS Office, excellent verbal and written communication skills, highly organized, able to manage multiple priorities, collaborative nature.
Applying for an open position at Wise Plastics Technologies is fast and easy.
Please complete the following information and click “APPLY NOW”. Candidates with a resume (resume not required) may attach it below prior to submitting their information:
* Denotes required field