Support the strategies and activities for securing new business from targeted accounts.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under the direction of the Vice President Sales & Engineering, research and identify potential new customers and the trends and developments within their associated market segments.
- Initiate, coordinate and execute the activities necessary to facilitate face-to-face meetings, reciprocal site visits, supplier qualification activities, etc. with individuals who influence, or are responsible for, sourcing decisions.
- Understand, align and articulate company capabilities, services and strengths to the needs of the customer.
- Manage the RFQ process from inception through award of business.
- Maintain timely and accurate reporting on the status of new business opportunities.
- Build strong cross-functional relationships throughout the customers’ organization.
- Support sales initiatives with existing customers as directed.
- Perform market research as directed to monitor industry trends, competitors, etc.
- Works on special projects as assigned.
- Sales, or sales-related experience and results in a custom injection molding environment.
- Value-added selling.
- At a minimum, basic knowledge of the product development process, design of plastic parts, resins/materials, tooling, molding and secondary operations.
- Ability to prospect and secure meetings.
- Account management.
- Scientific (decoupled) molding principles.
- ISO 13485 Quality System and validation protocols.
- IQMS software experience.
- CRM software disciplines.
Education Level / Required Certification:
Minimum 2-year technical degree preferred, will consider practical experience.
Applying for an open position at Wise Plastics Technologies is fast and easy.
Please complete the following information and click “APPLY NOW”. Candidates with a resume (resume not required) may attach it below prior to submitting their information:
* Denotes required field