We are seeking an experienced (2-3 years) manufacturing maintenance technician to work 1st shift (5:30 am - 2:00 pm) Prior experience in injection molding is a plus.
• Modifying, repairing and rebuilding a variety of complex plant machinery and equipment, including robotics.
• Diagnosing and troubleshooting machinery repair including mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems
• Using complex mechanical, electrical and hydraulic schematics to aid in the quick repair of machinery
• As necessary, providing instruction to others on how to repair or maintain equipment
• Performing the installation and/or relocation of equipment
• Performing facility maintenance and grounds repair work as required (plumbing, HVAC, electrical up to 480v)
• Performing preventive maintenance
Qualifications and Skills
A valid drivers license is required
2-3 years previous experience in manufacturing maintenance
Mechanical and electrical systems experience
Applying for an open position at Wise Plastics Technologies is fast and easy.
Please complete the following information and click “APPLY NOW”. Candidates with a resume (resume not required) may attach it below prior to submitting their information:
* Denotes required field