We are looking for skilled Machine Operators to set up, maintain and operate machinery in our state-of–the-art facilities. A great machine operator is reliable and able to work with attention to detail and safety standards; we will provide on-the-job training to operate our plastics injection molding machines. The candidate must possess the skills and abilities to perform the duties and tasks associated with working in a manufacturing team environment and operating injection molding and assembly equipment. This position, inspect parts with precision and measuring tools to ensure that the final product meets or exceeds the established quality levels. Previous experience working within a plastics company is a plus.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent is preferred, but not required, with 1 to 2 years’ manufacturing experience preferred.
- Minimal computer skills
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, while maintaining quality and safety standards
- Must operate and tend equipment in a safe, efficient and productive manner to maximize uptime and yields.
- Must be able to perform general assembly tasks by using the equipment provided, and as directed by the Lead Operator, Shift Supervisor, and Process Technician.
- Must be able to understand and follow the work instructions related to the work that is being performed.
- Shall perform all duties in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001 and ISO 13485
Wise Plastics Technologies is a multi-facility custom plastic injection molder. We operate two purpose-built, world class manufacturing facilities located in west suburban Chicago. We are known for providing value-engineering, high quality components and assemblies, and excellent service. ISO 9001 and 13485 Certified.
Applying for an open position at Wise Plastics Technologies is fast and easy.
Please complete the following information and click “APPLY NOW”. Candidates with a resume (resume not required) may attach it below prior to submitting their information:
* Denotes required field