In this role you will provides administrative support to managers and employees, ensuring that confidential and time sensitive information is processed accurately and within the established timelines and/or project requirements. You will be responsible for maintaining all Engineering controlled documents and procedures within the ERP system.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains the Engineering Department network files including controlled documents such as part drawings and specifications.
- Assists in the creation and maintenance of Engineering projects (PMM) in ERP system.
- Creates APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning) and maintains them within ERP system.
- Manages the purchase order process for the department.
- Creates and processes Engineering Change Orders (ECO’s).
- Organizes meetings including booking rooms, recording and distribution of meeting minutes.
- Prepares reports, assists with Operations administrative tasks such as work instruction updates, data entry, and procedural enhancements.
- Works on special projects for the department.
- Coordinates sending samples to customers.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
Basic blueprint reading, organizational skills, attention to detail, excellent verbal and written communication skills, MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) proficiency, ERP systems experience. Ability to follow outlined procedures.
Preferred Skills and Knowledge:
Plastics manufacturing background, ability to create written procedures.
High School Diploma or equivalent with 5 year’s relevant experience. Associates Degree preferred.
Valid driver’s license and own transportation for travel between plants as necessary, ability to sit for long periods of time, may be on plant floor with odor of plastics and may be required to wear applicable PPE.
Applying for an open position at Wise Plastics Technologies is fast and easy.
Please complete the following information and click “APPLY NOW”. Candidates with a resume (resume not required) may attach it below prior to submitting their information:
* Denotes required field