Directs overall supply chain operations, including production planning and scheduling, purchasing, inventory of finished goods / raw materials, selection of vendors, and distribution of finished goods, to meet the defined cost, profits, customer satisfaction, and quality goals and objectives
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages and coordinates all activities related to raw material requirements, purchasing, MRO purchasing, shipping, receiving and scheduling functions.
- Plans for anticipated materials and machine capacity. Reviews production schedules to ensure optimization of manufacturing efficiencies and on-time customer delivery.
- Recommends raw material pricing, strategic purchases and opportunities to senior leadership.
- Negotiates with suppliers ensuring cost and profitability objectives are met.
- Responsible for Supply Chain sourcing, development, and overall optimization.
- Evaluates past performance data to forecast needs and production scheduling.
- Develops strategic plans to improve productivity, quality, and efficiency of operations.
- Responsible for meeting internal customer requirements for all material related product and services to Engineering, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing, Administration and Quality Assurance.
- Reviews and negotiates supplier contractual arrangements regarding stocking programs, capacity planning, and pricing. Proactively negotiates to meet cost reduction objectives.
- Manages supplier evaluation and selection process.
- Reviews and maintains standard costs and pricing tables for purchased items.
- Responsible for all bill of materials and inventory items in the ERP system
Applying for an open position at Wise Plastics Technologies is fast and easy.
Please complete the following information and click “APPLY NOW”. Candidates with a resume (resume not required) may attach it below prior to submitting their information:
* Denotes required field
- Lead Operator
- Machine Operator / Assembler
- Process/Molding Technician
- Warehouse Assistant
- Maintenance Technician
- Sales Engineer
- JR Maintenance Technician
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Materials Handler
- Shift Supervisor - 2nd Shift
- Production Inventory Control Analyst
- Director of Supply Chain Management & Materials