Acts as the ISO Management Representative by establishing the direction for the development and administration of the company’s Quality Management Systems. Acts as necessary when the Quality Management System is in jeopardy of noncompliance. Consults with peers on attitudes and practices of quality throughout the organization to develop an environment of continual improvement in every aspect of the company’s product and services. Acts as champion for quality. Provides leadership and direction within the Quality Assurance function.
- ISO Management Representative, responsible to ensure operational policies and procedures are adequate, suitable and effective in support of the Quality Management System.
- Facilitates action to ensure the Quality Management System remains in a state of continual improvement.
- Directs the administration and execution of the internal audit process, and act as necessary when nonconformance is identified.
- Directs the corrective and preventative process.
- Investigates the cause of, and disposition of returned nonconforming product. Reports findings to the departments concerned.
- Assists in the application of error proofing wherever possible to avoid issues of product, or process nonconformance.
- Collects, analyzes, and reports quality financial and performance data to the Management Team.
- Actively participates in all quality planning initiatives to ensure strategic quality systems are incorporated in the processes planed.
- Makes impartial decisions in the best interest of the customer and the organization.
- Directs laboratory measurement and calibration systems.
Applying for an open position at Wise Plastics Technologies is fast and easy.
Please complete the following information and click “APPLY NOW”. Candidates with a resume (resume not required) may attach it below prior to submitting their information:
* Denotes required field