This position is responsible for providing exemplary customer service to key accounts. If you are an experienced and qualified professional with a track record of providing excellent customer service in a fast-paced custom manufacturing environment, we need to hear from you.
- Fully understand how we process, schedule, manufacture, inventory and ship customer orders for your assigned customers.
- Intimately know your assigned customer’s ordering processes and patterns, parts, pricing and inventory requirements.
- Manage your customer’s order requirements via discreet P.O.’s and portals/EDI systems.
- Service the customer with all new and existing order-related requirements, requests and changes.
- Effectively interface and communicate with our Scheduling, Materials, Manufacturing, Shipping, Engineering, Sales, Quality and Accounting departments to plan, manage and resolve customer issues.
- Review and prepare updated pricing for existing parts and programs.
- Assist the Inside Sales Manager with the sales forecasting process.
- Monitor the inventory activity of customer Stocking Agreements.
- Establish, maintain and grow strong cross-functional working relationships with the key contacts at your assigned customers.
- Manage the process for identifying and dispositioning slow-moving inventory.
- Demonstrate forward thinking, planning and problem-solving.
- Work within our established policies, procedures and standards at all times.
- Experience (2 years preferred) in a similar role in a fast-paced, custom or made-to-order manufacturing environment. Emphasis on supporting the customer service needs of major accounts.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Minimum of intermediate level Excel skills. Knowledge of IQMS is a definite advantage.
- High degree of attention to detail and the ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Excellent communicator, with the ability to convey complex issues in a simplified fashion.
- Professional and courteous at all times when interacting with customers and co-workers.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced setting.
Applying for an open position at Wise Plastics Technologies is fast and easy.
Please complete the following information and click “APPLY NOW”. Candidates with a resume (resume not required) may attach it below prior to submitting their information:
* Denotes required field